1. Your one and only. Visual Studio Live! is an event that you and your colleagues know and trust.
2. An ivy-league education (minus the student loans). Get 5 days of developer-focused education for an incredible low price!
3. More views than the Space Needle. We want you to learn about the most recent software and industry updates from every angle. That's why you'll get to hear from both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders at your sessions.
4. Customize your class schedule. Visual Studio Live! offers a great selection of educational sessions for comprehensive training on Visual Studio / .NET, Cloud Computing and Services, Data Management, Windows Phone, and more.
5. Get your hands dirty. You'll get to the nitty-gritty of today's hot .NET topics during pre- and post-show workshops.
6. Meet the professors. Sit down for some one-on-one time with the likes of Andrew Brust, Miguel Castro, Billy Hollis, Rockford Lhotka, and Rachel Appel. Speakers at Visual Studio Live! are always able and willing to talk to you outside of sessions – it's a great opportunity to get insightful, on-point answers to some of your burning questions!
7. It's called Visual Studio Live! for a reason. Your gateway to all .NET development is LightSwitch, Visual Studio 2010 and “VS11”, which provide powerful features around debugging, architecture and application lifecycle management (ALM). Get the information you need to understand and leverage the power of .NET, LightSwitch and Visual Studio today and into the future.
8. From the horses' mouths. Hear it in Redmond first! You'll get the inside scoop on what's happening in the Microsoft and developer landscape.
9. 500 person study group. Developers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference -- take advantage of the meals and networking events to get to know your colleagues.
10. Code on Campus! Get inside the technological mecca: Microsoft Headquarters!