Data has once again become one of the hottest topics in our industry and ecosystem. SQL Server 2022 is the current target for enterprise data, Azure SQL Database continually improves, Cosmos DB is coming on strong and Entity Framework is ever-more relevant in the modern .NET world. There’s no room for anyone to be complacent when it comes to data, and we’re here to keep you up to date.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Microsoft Fabric: Defragmenting the Analytics Stack
- Step-by-Step Guide: Building ETL Workflows in Microsoft Fabric
- Schema Management and Evolution to Create Flexible and High-performance Applications
- How to Build Secure and Scalable Applications with Microsoft SQL
- Developing Microsoft SQL Applications with AI
- My Application is Fully Concurrent and Async. What About the Database?
- Creating REST and GraphQL Database Endpoints with Data API Builder
- Fast Focus: Data Lakehouses, Data Warehouses and Datamarts: When to use Which in Microsoft Fabric
- Workshop: Developer Dive into SQL Server 2022