10. Back by Popular Demand: Hands-On Learning. — Again at VSLive! this year, there's another full day of learning with the Sunday Hands-On Labs. Bring your laptop and learn by doing!
9. We've Never Skimped on Content. — VSLive! is known for being a technically-focused conference, with up to 6 full days of educational sessions on hot topics like VS 2017, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, ALM, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and more!
8. Respect the Past; Code the Future. — Get relevant, immediately usable training on what's happening on the developer landscape now, and learn what's coming next to get out ahead of the competition.
7. Networking is Key. — From the networking breakfasts, to evening activities, to just sitting next to someone new at lunch, you'll have the unique chance to learn from and share with your peers, all week long!
6. Unparalleled Speaker Access. — What has always separated Visual Studio Live! from other conferences (and internet-based training) is the unparalleled access to the speakers. Get your questions answered in-between sessions, during meals and at fun evening events.
5. It's Always Been About Perspective. — Our speakers include both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders, so you'll hear every side of the story on the most recent software and industry updates.
4. What's Our Name? Visual Studio Live! — Our goal is to help make sense and assist you in harnessing the rapid pace of Microsoft's updates. Quarterly updates to Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) on-premises and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) in the cloud continue to deliver value on a regular basis. Visual Studio even provides preview updates monthly. The 2018 version promises tons of new enhancements and features to make Visual Studio better, not to mention Microsoft's continued investment into open source and cross-platform development.
3. It's Still Vegas, Baby! — Code by day and enjoy all the Strip has to offer at our headquarters, Bally's Hotel & Casino.
2. The Choice Is Yours. — With so many sessions and workshops in a variety of tracks, you're free to choose what sessions you attend and when. You aren't bound to any one session or track! Sometimes it's hard to choose, though, so we provide all conference proceedings and any shared code for all the sessions free to attendees!
1. 25 Years of Coding Innovation! — For over 25 years, Visual Studio Live! has been THE trusted resource for .NET developer-focused education! We are proud to have served tens of thousands, giving them the training and education they've needed since 1993.