1. Code by the Bay. Join us on first trip to San Francisco in 6 years to get up to speed on what’s now, news and next on the .NET highway.
2. A Trusted Source Since 1993. We take pride in the fact that the Developer Community has come to us for the best in developer-focused education and training for over 20 years.
3. Register before the Savings Wash Away. Get 4 days of developer-focused education for a great price! Plus, the earlier you register, the more you save!
4. More Views than From the Golden Gate Bridge. We want you to learn about the most recent software and industry updates from every angle. That's why you'll get to hear from both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders at your sessions.
6. Don’t Be Afraid to Shift Gears. Moving to the Cloud? Embracing enterprise mobility? Opening the floodgates of open source development? Are you ready? Andrew Brust, Rockford Lhotka, and Brian Randell, our conference co-chairs, are here to help you not only understand and work with the change, but master it!
7. Approachable Experts. Sit down for some one-on-one time with the likes of Andrew Brust, Miguel Castro, Billy Hollis, Ted Neward, and Deborah Kurata. Speakers at Visual Studio Live! are always able and willing to talk to you outside of sessions – it's a great opportunity to get insightful, on-point answers to some of your burning questions!
8. We are Visual Studio Live! The latest Microsoft .NET Framework release includes exciting new capabilities that apply to any type of .NET application. Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 provides ever more powerful features around debugging, architecture and application lifecycle management (ALM). Visual Studio Live! gives you the information you need to understand and leverage the power of .NET, Visual Studio, ALM, and the .NET Framework today and into the future.
9. Network Atop Nob Hill. Developers, engineers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference from all around the world -- take advantage of the meals and networking events to get to know your colleagues.
10. The Ultimate Code Trip. Getting out from behind your desk, stepping away from the daily grind, and taking 4 days to soak in new knowledge is still the best way to move forward on new projects and breathe life into ones at the office.