Cloud computing is no longer new. For most organizations, it's not a matter of "if", but more about how much. Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (aka k8s) are having a large impact on cloud computing, as well as on software architecture. This is perhaps most clear when thinking about service-oriented, or microservice, software architectures and how they can be used to leverage cloud- and container-based environments. It is hard to imagine any enterprise development scenario where one or more of these trends would not be high on the list of critical skills.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Application modernization with Microsoft Azure
- Business application bots
- Docker for developers
- Microservices with Azure Kubernetes Services
- Consuming cloud services with the Kubernetes Service Catalog
- Azure FunctionsAzure App Service