1. TAKING A SWING THROUGH OUR HOME STATE. No campaign (for code) is complete without a trip to where it all began - the idyllic Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond, WA.
2. TRAIN WITHIN YOUR BUDGET. Get 5 days of developer-focused education for an incredible low price. Plus, the earlier you register, the more you'll save!
3. A TRUSTED, BIPARTISAN SOURCE. We want you to learn about the most recent software and industry updates from every angle. That's why you'll get to hear from both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders at your sessions.
5. ALL DAY DEEP DIVES. The pre- and post-show workshops are 8 full hours, and feature DevOps, SQL Server 2016, distributed computing, UWP, and SPAs.
6. YOUR CODING CHAMPIONS. Sit down for some one-on-one time with the likes of Andrew Brust, Adam Tuliper, Billy Hollis, Brian Randell, and Rachel Appel. Speakers at Visual Studio Live! are always able and willing to talk to you outside of sessions—it's a great opportunity to get insightful, on-point answers to some of your burning questions!
7. LEARNING CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE. Developers, engineers, programmers, software architects and designers from all over the world will be at the conference—take advantage of the meals and networking events to get to know your colleagues, share best practices and problem solving techniques!
8. GET THE INSIDE TRACK. Hear from the source in our full room of Microsoft-led sessions on trending topics like the Xamarin acquisition, the newest VS 2015 features, ASP.NET Core and so much more.
9. GIVE YOUR CODE A VOICE. Capitalize on the conference by asking questions, comparing notes, listening to advice, and sharing your experiences. Make the most of your time with us!
10. SEATTLE SUMMERTIME SUN. That's right, Seattle in the summertime IS sunny – take advantage of your week with us to see the sights of the Pacific Northwest!