1. WE HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR 20+ YEARS FOR NOTHING. Visual Studio Live! is an event that you and your colleagues know and trust.
2. FUEL UP FOR LESS. Get 5 days of developer-focused education for an incredible low price!
3. WATCH YOUR BLIND SPOT. Get perspective, from every angle. That's why you'll get to hear from both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders at your sessions.
4. SO MANY TOPICS; SO LITTLE TIME. Visual Studio Live! offers a great selection of educational sessions for comprehensive training on Visual Studio / .NET, Web Development, Design, Database Analytics, and more.
5. WORK THE WORKSHOPS. You'll get to the nitty-gritty of today's hot .NET topics during pre- and post-show workshops.
6. HOME GROWN HEROES. Sit down for some one-on-one time with the likes of Andrew Brust, Miguel Castro, Billy Hollis, Brian Randell, and Deborah Kurata. Speakers at Visual Studio Live! are always able and willing to talk to you outside of sessions—it's a great opportunity to get insightful, on-point answers to some of your burning questions!
7. IT IS VISUAL STUDIO LIVE! AFTER ALL. Visual Studio 2015 promises to be an exciting release with new versions of Visual Studio, TFS, and continued updates to VSO, not to mention Microsoft's exciting venture into more open source and cross-platform development. From ALM to DevOps and core code cutting, Microsoft has a ton of new stuff that you need to learn, and Visual Studio Live! gives you the information you need to understand and leverage the power of .NET, Visual Studio, ALM, DevOps, and the .NET Framework today and into the future.
8. GET THE INSIDE TRACK. This year, we are offering a dedicated “Microsoft Sessions” track, which features 10 + sessions led by Microsoft experts. This is your chance to get the scoop on what's happening on the Microsoft and developer landscape – straight from the source!
9. NAVIGATE THE .NET HIGHWAY WITH NEW FRIENDS. Developers, engineers, programmers, software architects and designers from all over the world will all be at the conference—take advantage of the meals and networking events to get to know your colleagues.
10. CODE HOME! See the sights you've always heard about from the idyllic Microsoft Headquarters