1. LIVE! LEARNING. Let's face it – nothing beats live learning, and attending the development world's most trusted conference remains the best way
to stay current in the ever-changing IT industry.
2. FOUR-FOR-ONE! By registering for Visual Studio Live!, you have access to the other co-located conferences going on during Live! 360
- SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live!, and Modern Apps Live! – for one low price!
3. CREATE-YOUR-OWN-CONFERENCE. Not only do you have access to 5 days of 60+ educational sessions covering .NET / Visual Studio, Mobile,
Web/HTML5 and Windows 8.1 / WinRT, but you'll have access to 140+ sessions on SQL Server, SharePoint, and Modern Apps techniques.
Live! 360 offers you a chance to individualize your conference experience like never before.
4. EVERYONE HAS A VOICE. Hear from both independent industry experts and Microsoft insiders on the most recent software and industry updates.
5. IMMERSE YOURSELF. Pre and post conference workshops provide a deep dive into the topics you want to learn about most!
6. ALL-ACCESS. Not only will you find your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Andrew Brust, Miguel Castro, Marcel de Vries, Billy
Hollis, and Rocky Lhotka, but you have unparalleled access to them during lunches, in the hallways, and during activities to ask questions, get their
opinions, or just introduce yourself!
7. WHAT'S OUR NAME? Visual Studio Live! The Microsoft .NET 4.5 framework includes exciting new capabilities that apply to any type of .NET
application. Visual Studio 2012 provides powerful features around debugging, architecture and application lifecycle management (ALM). We'll give
you the information you need to understand and leverage the power of .NET, Visual Studio, ALM, and LightSwitch today and into the future.
8. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. Find out what's happening on the Microsoft and developer landscape – with both the technology you're working with
today, AND the new stuff that's on the horizon.
9. KNOW THY NEIGHBOR. We give you countless opportunities to get to you your fellow attendees, both formally and informally. From the
networking breakfasts, to evening activities, to just sitting next to someone new at lunch, you'll have the unique chance to learn from and share
with your peers, all week long!
10. KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. You think your 8 year old will be happy to find out you are going to Orlando ALONE? Make it a work and
family trip - bring your spouse and kids along!