- Not to brag, but...we are the development world's most trusted educational provider of developer-focused content.
- Buy 1, Get 3 Free! And we mean FREE. Visual Studio Live! Orlando is a part of Live! 360 – a unique conference built for the IT and Developer community.
Live! 360 is comprised of four co-located events: Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live! and Cloud & Virtualization Live!. By registering for just 1 event, you have access to ALL FOUR. Pick and choose from whatever sessions interest you across the entire Live! 360 conference – for just 1 price!
- TONS of education. We offer 5 days of 50+ educational sessions in tracks like .NET / Visual Studio, Mobile, Web/HTML5 and Windows 8 / WinRT. Your brain will be so full your head will hurt. But it's a good hurt.
- Even Steven. Hear from both independent industry experts and Microsoft insiders on the most recent software and industry updates. Yep, from both.
- Deep Dives. Check out the 5 deep-dive workshops that feature hot topics like Windows 8 and XAML.
- One-stop shopping. Find your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Andrew Brust, Miguel Castro, Marcel de Vries, Billy Hollis, Rocky Lhotka, John Papa and Brian Randell, just to name a few.
- We're called Visual Studio Live! for a reason. Your gateway to all .NET development is LightSwitch, Visual Studio 2010 and "VS11", which provide powerful features around debugging, architecture and application lifecycle management (ALM). Get the information you need to understand and leverage the power of .NET, LightSwitch and Visual Studio today and into the future.
- Stay in the Loop. Find out what's happening on the Microsoft and developer landscape – TODAY. Change is good, embrace it.
- One-of-a-kind networking events. What separates this conference from the rest are the multiple opportunities we provide you with to chat and mingle with the speakers and your fellow attendees.
Get those tough questions answered or hear what your colleagues are up to during meals and networking activities taking place throughout the week – it's fun AND educational!
Don't forget – with 4x the conferences, you have 4x the people to network with and learn from!
- Location, location, location. Florida in December. 'Nuf said.