Sell Your Boss
Copy this note into an email to your manager to prove the value of your attendance at Visual Studio Live! New York.
You may also want to remind them that if you send 3 or more employees from your company, you can save $600 off per full conference registration.
I would like to attend Visual Studio Live! New York, September 28 – October 1, 2015 at The Marriott @ Brooklyn Bridge in New York, NY. The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, as well as sponsored and supported by Microsoft.
The 4 days of sessions and workshops at Visual Studio Live! New York will:
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both industry experts and Microsoft product team members in a dev-focused environment.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my development projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The conference itself provides in-depth real-world training on:
- Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 / .NET 4.5
- Windows 8.1 & 10 / WinRT / Windows Phone
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Development
- Database and Analytics
- SharePoint / Office
If you have any questions about Visual Studio Live! New York, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at vslive.com/newyork. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.