Cloud computing is no longer new. For most organizations, it’s not a matter of “if”, it’s more about how much. Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (aka k8s) are having a large impact on cloud computing, as well as on software architecture. This is perhaps most clear when thinking about service-oriented, or microservice, software architectures and how they can be used to leverage cloud- and container-based environments. It is hard to imagine any enterprise development scenario where one or more of these trends would not be high on the list of critical skills.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Containers 101
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Azure Active Directory B2C
- Microservice architectures
- Serverless and Azure Functions
- Intelligent apps in the cloud with Azure Cognitive Services