Do you want to be part of one of the largest open-source projects in the world and help millions of learners achieve their goals? In this session, you will learn how to use GitHub to contribute to the Microsoft Learn documentation. GitHub is a platform that allows you to collaborate with other developers and share your code and content with the world. You will learn how to:
- Use the Documentation as Code approach to write, edit, and publish your content in GitHub
- Explore the open-source repositories of Microsoft Learn and see how you can contribute to them
- Follow the GitHub workflow to create, review, and have your changes published
- Use GitHub issues and PRs to communicate with the Microsoft Learn content teams and get feedback on your contributions
- Get a peek at Microsoft Learn's new Unified Feedback system
By the end of this session, you will have a head start in your journey to become a Microsoft Learn contributor and make a difference in the learning community. Whether you are new to GitHub or an experienced user, there is an opportunity for you on Microsoft Learn. Join us and discover how you can learn, share, and grow with Microsoft Learn!