The heart of Modern Software Engineering is building and delivering software faster, reducing complexity and risk, all without sacrificing quality – quality of the software AND quality of the experience of everyone involved in building and delivering that software. The list of technical strategies, tools, and leading practices that enable modern software engineering is long and is evolving rapidly. This track will help you stay on top of leading DevOps, DevSecOps, and platform engineering practices, tools, and strategies. Expect us to dig in on providing remote access, robust environments, and automation that is secure, easy to access, and readily available.
Topics in this track include:
- Do More with GitHub Copilot
- Azure DevOps and GitHub - Making Sense of Microsoft's Two DevOps Platforms
- Implementing Scrum with GitHub Projects
- Pimping your GitHub Codespace
- Looks GREAT To Me: Getting Past Bare Minimum Code Reviews
- Organizational best practices for adopting GitHub Actions