Adopting GitHub Actions for a team can be easy, but how do you scale that across an enterprise?
In this talk, we will discuss:
- Standardization/templating options
- Innersourcing custom actions
- Policy options
- Enforcing/auditing standards
Each enterprise's needs are different and have different requirements, but we will go through various strategies that real organizations have adopted for a successful Actions rollout.
You will learn:
- GitHub Actions
- Reusable Workflows and Custom Actions
- Administrating GitHub Actions and Policies