Scrum is a popular Agile methodology that is widely used to manage software development projects. GitHub Projects is a powerful project management tool that provides a simple and intuitive way to manage your code repositories. In this talk, we will explore how to use GitHub Projects to implement Scrum in your software development process. We will start by discussing the basics of Scrum and how it can be used to manage software development projects. We will then dive into the details of using GitHub Projects to implement Scrum in your software development process.
We will cover topics such as:
- Setting up a Scrum board with GitHub Projects
- Creating user stories and tasks in GitHub Projects
- Managing sprints and releases with GitHub Projects
- Using labels and milestones to track progress in GitHub Projects
- ntegrating GitHub Projects with other tools in your software development process
By the end of this talk, you will have a solid understanding of how to use GitHub Projects to implement Scrum in your software development process.
You will learn:
- Backlog management, prioritization, and refinement using GitHub Projects
- Customizing your Issues to support fields to help with estimation and situational awareness for the team and Scrum Master
- How to create helpful custom charts like Sprint Burndown and Product Backlog Burndown