Level: Intermediate to Advanced
You've got Team Foundation Server and you're looking to do Scrum. Ok, great. Now what does that mean? What does TFS actually do to help your Scrum team(s) run more efficiently? If I'm the Scrum Master, what should I be coaching my team to do? What can you do to help get to high-quality, "done", working software faster? How does TFS make anything in Scrum easier?
In this session, you'll hear about these from the perspective of a technically-minded Scrum Master. You'll learn how to address four of the main pieces of running a Scrum project using TFS: Stakeholder Interaction, Planning and Execution, Testing, and streamlining the Definition of Done (DoD). Along the way there will be plenty of talk about work item management, QA testing, feedback management, and automated builds.
You will learn:
- How to streamline your scrum process using TFS & Visual Studio Online
- About planning and executing your sprints
- How to use TFS's Test Hub to track and manage the QA testing effort
- How to automate release and testing using automated build
- How to improve your skills as a Scrum Master