1. We're on Mission to Code. The Developer Community has trusted Visual Studio Live! for 24 years (and counting!), for the best in developer-focused education and training.
2. Register Early and Often. Just kidding! Registering once is all you need to do, but the earlier you do it, the more you'll save!
3. Views from Every Octave. We feature both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders, so you'll hear every side of the story on the most recent software and industry updates.
4. You Know The OTHER Reason It's Called the Windy City? Because the politicians talk so much, not because it's actually windy. So, do your share of talking while onsite! Developers, engineers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference – take advantage of meal times and networking events to get to know your fellow attendees and speakers.
5. This Set List is Full of Content. The information-packed 4-day agenda offers multiple sessions in tracks such as Visual Studio /.NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, Angular/JS, Xamarin, DevOps and so much more.
6. Come for the Legends. Stay for the Code. Hear your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Rachel Appel, Angela Dugan, Billy Hollis, Leonard Lobel and Brian Randell -- just to name a few.
7. #Trending. Find out what's happening now, what's new and what's next on the Microsoft and developer landscape.
8. Pull an All-Dayer. Come in on Monday and attend a pre-conference workshop on Distributed Cross Platform Architecture, ASP.NET DevOps, or SQL Server 2106.
9. The Winds of Change. Moving to the Cloud + Embracing enterprise mobility + Opening the floodgates of open source development = You can't avoid change. Are you ready? Andrew Brust, Brian Randell and Rockford Lhotka, our conference co-chairs, are here to help you not only understand and work with the change, but master it!
10. Sweet Home, Chicago! From the Magnificent Mile to the inspiring architecture to da 'za and 'dogs, we're thrilled to be back in Chicago this year!