Top Reasons to attend Visual Studio Live! Chicago
1. Live Long and Code. The Developer Community has trusted Visual Studio Live! for 21 years (and counting!), for the best in developer-focused education and training.
2. Register Early And Often. Just kidding! Registering once is all you need to do, but the earlier you do it, the more you'll save!
3. Views From Every Angle. We feature both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders, so you'll hear every side of the story on the most recent software and industry updates.
4. Set Phasers to Network. Developers, engineers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference – take advantage of meal times and networking events to get to know your fellow attendees and speakers.
6. Stellar Speakers. Come hear your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Rachel Appel, Miguel Castro, Billy Hollis, Leonard Lobel and Brian Randell -- just to name a few.
7. #Trending. Find out what's happening now, what's new and what's next on the Microsoft and developer landscape.
8. Not Coming To A Workshop? Highly Illogical. Come in on Monday and attend a pre-conference workshop on Modern UX Design, Data-Centric Single Page Applications, or SQL Server for Developers.
9. Resistance is Futile. Moving to the Cloud + Embracing enterprise mobility + Opening the floodgates of open source development = You can't avoid change. Are you ready? Andrew Brust and Rockford Lhotka, our conference co-chairs, are here to help you not only understand and work with the change, but master it!
10. Chicago Is Our Kind Of Town! From the Magnificent Mile to the inspiring architecture to da 'za and 'dogs, we're thrilled to be back in the Windy City this year!