ASP.NET has been Microsoft's core Web development platform since 2002. Starting with Web Forms at the very beginning, then morphing into MVC and ASP.NET Web Pages, it has been quite a ride. And just when you thought you knew the ropes, ASP.NET Core 2.0 ships, accelerating the change that is comparable in magnitude to the move from classic Active Server Pages to ASP.NET in the first place.
The Visual Studio Live! Web Server track covers all this and more. Come take in the content, to get current and stay that way, with topics including:
- ASP.NET Core 2
- User authorization in ASP.NET Core
- High performance sites with ASP.NET Core
- Tools for modern web development
- Securing web APIs in ASP.NET Core
- Versioning APIs in ASP.NET Core