1. Your Code Counts. Developers just like you have trusted Visual Studio Live! for 23 years (and counting!), for the best in practical, independent education and training.
2. Do Your Due Diligence. Learn from your peers and presenters alike how they are harnessing the power, or struggling with, the Microsoft and developer landscape.
3. Perspective is Paramount. We feature both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders, so you'll hear every side of the story on the most recent software and industry updates.
4. Capitalize on Your Investment. Got an MSDN Subscription? Have you used your Azure credits yet? Have you taken advantage of the open sourcing Microsoft technologies now afford? Want to know more about all of this? Our conference co-chairs, Andrew Brust, Rockford Lhotka and Brian Randell are here to help you not only learn about all that available to you, but help you use it to your full advantage.
6. Vetted Representatives. Come hear your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Scott Hanselman, Rachel Appel, Miguel Castro, Billy Hollis, and Brian Randell — just to name a few.
7. Savings Hotter Than the Texas Sun. Save big with our Super Early Bird and Early Bird Registration deals!
8. Endorse one of our Workshops. Come in on Monday and attend a pre-conference workshop on DevOps, SQL Server, or Mobile Apps.
9. Build Your Network. Developers, engineers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference – take advantage of meal times and networking events to get to know your fellow attendees and speakers.
10. Become an Advocate of Austin. While taking in the coolest music scene in the hottest tech city, learn what keeps Austin "weird": the funky shops, the unique tex mex and barbeque mash-up, and the overall independent Texas spirit!