1. Don’t Mess With Code. The Developer Community has trusted Visual Studio Live! for 22 years (and counting!), for the best in developer-focused education and training.
2. Register Early. The Savings Will Fade Into the Sunset. The earlier you register, the more you’ll save!
3. Use Your Mirrors: Perspective From All Sides. We feature both unbiased industry experts and Microsoft insiders, so you'll hear every side of the story on the most recent software and industry updates.
4. Set GPS Coordinates to Network. Developers, engineers, software architects and designers will all be at the conference – take advantage of meal times and networking events to get to know your fellow attendees and speakers.
6. Expert Wranglers. Come hear your favorite industry speakers all in one place, including Rachel Appel, Ted Neward, Billy Hollis, Leonard Lobel and Brian Randell — just to name a few.
7. Avoid Knowledge Potholes. Find out what's happening now, what’s new and what’s next on the Microsoft and developer landscape.
8. Steer Yourself to a Workshop. Come in on Monday and attend a pre-conference workshop on ALM and DevOps, SQL Server for Developers or Hybrid Mobile Apps.
9. Navigate the .NET Highway of Today. Moving to the Cloud + Embracing enterprise mobility + Opening the floodgates of open source development = You can’t avoid change. Are you ready? Our conference co-chairs, Andrew Brust, Rockford Lhotka and Brian Randell are here to help you not only understand and work with the change, but master it!
10. Experience Austin! From the hottest tech locale and coolest music scene to the cowboy boots and barbeque, we’re looking forward to going deep in the heart of Texas!