With the advent of ChatGPT and the huge growth in generative AI, it suddenly seems like artificial intelligence is everywhere, and everyone's talking about it. The technology is exciting and powerful, and the mainstream awareness of it can help adoption and create opportunities. But learning how the technology works, and how it can help you, requires getting beyond the hype and examining the core of the subject matter itself.
Visual Studio Live!'s Cutting-Edge AI track does exactly that, by teaching you how GPT, ChatGPT and other large language models work, how best to prompt them, and how you can use them as tools in your own work, including for generating and debugging code. Beyond Generative AI, this track will also teach you the foundational machine learning technology that remains important and becomes even more so as AI awareness picks up. Want to get up to speed on real-world AI without side-lining your other important work? Visual Studio Live! gives you the expertise, education and pragmatic approach you need to get there.
Topics in this track include:
- AI Bingo: What are Today's Buzzwords?
- Cyber Duck Development - ChatGPT can level up your career instead of destroying it
- Introduction to Neural Networks Using C#
- ChatGPT, Azure OpenAI and Cognitive Services: Better Together
- Create Intelligent Bots with OpenAI, ChatGPT, Power Platform, and Azure
- Navigating the Enterprise Landscape with Azure OpenAI and ChatGPT: Lessons from the Trenches
- Predicting the future (of equipment) using ML.NET
- Crafting an AI Mixologist using Semantic Kernel
- Fast Focus: Crafting Prompts 101: A Comprehensive Introduction for Newcomers in Artificial Intelligence
- Fast Focus: Do More with GitHub Copilot
- Workshop: Copilot Engineering Everywhere