Level: Introductory to Intermediate
SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert
Every new release of SQL Server brings a whole load of new features that an administrator can add to their arsenal of efficiency. SQL Server 2019 has introduced many new features. Here is the glimpse of the features we will cover in this session.
- Adaptive Query Plans
- Batch Mode Adaptive Join
- New cardinality estimates for optimal performance
- Adaptive Query Processing
- Indexing Improvements
- Introduction to Automatic Tuning
- Batch mode for Rowstore
- Accelerated Database Recovery
This session will the most productive time for any DBA and Developer, who wants to quickly jump start with SQL Server 2019 and its new features.
You will learn:
- Performance Optimizations
- New Features of SQL Server 2019
- Learning T-SQL Performance Tricks