In 2022, it's become crystal clear that providing remote access and automation that is secure, easy to access, and readily available are critical to modern teams being successful. DevOps has been called the "second decade of Agile". We’ve learned much about what it means to be agile and to "do DevOps", and organizations that have thrived in times of uncertainty know that DevOps is the way that modern teams deliver value to their customers with both speed and high quality.
As part of an organizational transformation, DevOps starts with a focus on people and better process and then, yes, great products are adopted to increase productivity and reduce friction. DevOps is all about the enablement and acceleration of continuous value delivery. After participating in sessions in this track, you'll walk away confident in your knowledge about the why, how, and what of modern DevOps. Our DevOps experts will leverage their knowledge and experiences to expose you to the latest tools, strategies, and leading practices.
You’ll find coverage of:
- Continuous delivery with Azure PaaS
- Microservices for a billion people
- Developer-optimized application security
- PowerApps and Flow tips and tricks
- DevOps at Netflix
- Azure DevOps corporate templates
- Using YAML for Azure DevOps
- PowerShell for development
- Hands-on Lab: Build a secure, cloud application in a day with GitHub