Every software team member knows that there’s more to developing and delivering high quality software that truly delights end-users than writing great code or using best of breed tooling. The practices and techniques that we use to analyze and understand our customers' problem space, to manage interpersonal communication and negotiate through conflict, along with leading software patterns and delivery practices are key to success.
Modern software teams understand that their people are the real differentiators. Strong teams whose members are motivated and supported by effective leaders build better solutions for their users. Effective leaders cultivate a "big picture" mindset on their teams, improving team ownership, engagement and, ultimately, the quality of what they deliver. Join us in this track to learn about the human-centric side of software delivery.
Topics in this track include:
- Reboot your agile transformation using empathy
- Technical leadership & career growth
- Introduction to Test Driven Development
- Using templates to help with the DRY principal
- How great UX improves engineering efficiency and sanity
- Busy Developer's Guide to Polytechnical Careering