Every developer knows there's more to software development than just code and tooling. The practices and techniques we use to understand and analyze the problem space, to manage interpersonal communication and conflict, and other patterns and practices are key to success.
Topics in this track include:
- Dependency Injection
- Classis Design Principles
- Software Engineer in an Agile Environment
- SOLID for Good Software
- Agile Failures: Stories From The Trenches
- What does Agile really mean?
- Distributed Architecture: Microservices and Messaging