The heart of Modern Software Engineering is building and delivering software faster, reducing complexity and risk, all without sacrificing quality – quality of the software AND quality of the experience of everyone involved in building and delivering that software. The list of technical strategies, tools, and leading practices that enable modern software engineering is long and is evolving rapidly. This track will help you stay on top of leading DevOps, DevSecOps, and platform engineering practices, tools, and strategies. Expect us to dig in on providing remote access, robust environments, and automation that is secure, easy to access, and readily available.
Topics in this track include:
- Cloud to Code with GitHub
- Developer Security: Safeguarding Your Code and Projects
- Using Feature Flags to Simplify DevOps, Branching & Merging, and Continuous Deployment
- GitHub Actions in Action
- The Power of DevOps in the Real World
- Mastering Application Testing: Scaling and Continuous UI Testing with Playwright