A growing number of IT practitioners believe the future of application development is service-based and in the cloud. Cloud computing offers flexible scalability and can provide a less expensive way to host many applications. Even if you aren't ready for Microsoft Azure yet, you owe it to yourself to become familiar with cloud computing and the services approach to development.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- What's New in Azure IaaS v2
- Microservices with Azure Container Service & Service Fabric
- Using Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Practical Internet of Things for the Microsoft Developer
- Add a Conversational UI with the Microsoft Bot Framework