With ChatGPT, other large language models and generative AI have caught the attention of global consumers, enterprises, and c-suite. Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella Says Microsoft is THE Copilot company. With the adoption of Copilots increasing at a rapid space, there is an exponential rise in the demand for custom copilots.
Semantic Kernel is an open-source SDK that lets you easily combine AI services like OpenAI, Azure OpenAI, and Hugging Face with conventional programming languages like C# and Python. By doing so, you can create AI apps that combine the best of both worlds.
Microsoft Copilot Studio lets you create powerful AI-powered copilots for a range of requests—from providing simple answers to common questions to resolving issues requiring complex conversations. Engage with customers and employees in multiple languages across websites, mobile apps, Facebook, Microsoft Teams, or any channel supported by the Azure Bot Framework.
In this demo-driven session, we will delve deeper into several intricate details and technical aspects and will also cover Practical guidance on developing robust, scalable Custom Copilot using Azure OpenAI, ChatGPT, Microsoft Copilot Studio, and Semantic Kernel, focusing on industry requirements and best practices.
- Azure OpenAI Services: We will explore what these services are, their architecture, and their place within the broader AI ecosystem.
- Prompt Engineering: An in-depth look at this critical aspect of large language model usage. We will cover how prompts work, why they are important, and the factors that influence their effectiveness.
- Customizing Azure OpenAI Services: From configuration to deployment, we'll show you how to tailor these services to suit a range of specific needs.
- Deep dive into Azure Open AI Services: We'll specifically focus on several of the models like GPT, Davinci, Ada, Babbage, Curie, and Cushman, discussing their unique features and optimal use cases.
- Semantic Kernel Overview: A lightweight open-source SDK that allows you to orchestrate AI plugins.
- Microsoft Copilot Studio Overview: To create powerful AI-powered copilots for a range of requests—from providing simple answers to common questions to resolving issues requiring complex conversations
- How to evaluate use cases for custom copilots?
- Creating Enterprise-Level Copilot Applications: Practical guidance on developing robust, scalable Copilot applications using Azure Open AI, ChatGPT, Microsoft Copilot Studio, and Semantic Kernel, focusing on industry requirements and best practices.