The expectations around "user experience" are being upended right before our eyes. In today's world you need to understand not only graphical interactions with keyboard, mouse, touch, and stylus, but also gesture, 3D, mixed-reality, and more. Fortunately, we've got you covered with content for rich multi-platform apps to the latest for Windows developers and even bots for good measure.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Building enterprise Blazor apps using CSLA .NET
- Cross-platform development with UNO
- Creating intelligent bots with Azure Bot Service and Cognitive Services
- Design thinking for software development teams
- UX design in a virtual world
- Deep Dive: MAUI .NET