Cloud computing is no longer new. For most organizations, it’s not a matter of “if”, it’s more about how much. Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (aka k8s) are having a large impact on cloud computing, as well as on software architecture. This is perhaps most clear when thinking about service-oriented, or microservice, software architectures and how they can be used to leverage cloud- and container-based environments. It is hard to imagine any enterprise development scenario where one or more of these trends would not be high on the list of critical skills.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Busy Developer’s Guide to the Clouds
- Compute Options in Azure
- Exploring Data Storage Options in Azure
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Infrastructure as Code: Collaborate and Deploy to Azure with Confidence
- Digital Operating Model: Success with Azure