Every developer knows that there’s more to software development than just code and tooling. The practices and techniques we use to understand and analyze the problem space, to manage interpersonal communication and conflict, and other patterns and practices, are key to success. Modern software teams understand that people are the difference and building better teams means building better solutions.
Topics in this track include:
- Creating interactive code documentation with Try.NET
- Microsoft Power Platform for RAD and automated workflows
- Organizing Community events
- Use Planning Poker to Slay Estimates
- Working Remotely in the Digital Age
- How to talk like an engineer