Shipping high quality software may be a team sport, but doing it requires herding cats. From process management to the mechanics of automation, you need to get people, process, and tools working in harmony. Good Application Lifecycle Management practices are hard. Add to that the fact that business demands more from teams, more quickly. We as an industry need to evolve. DevOps is the hot buzzword but what does it mean and how do you bring it to your organization?
In this track we've got a range of sessions to help you build software that has greater quality and can be delivered continuously if your users need it. You'll find coverage of:
- DevOps and Azure with the MS Stack
- Use Visual Studio to Scale Agile in Your Enterprise
- Scrum Development Using Visual Studio 2015
- Introduction to Containers and Docker
- Using Docker on Windows in VSTS Build and Release Management