Senior Program Manager, Mobile Center
Within the last three years, Microsoft has acquired and built some of the fastest growing developer tools for continuous delivery and monitoring "DevOps" services like HockeyApp, Xamarin Test Cloud, Mobile Engagement, and CodePush. This year, Microsoft is combining those businesses into a new service called Visual Studio Mobile Center.
Learn how as a Xamarin/Windows developer, you can leverage Mobile Center to fully automate your release pipeline, builds, tests, and beta distribution. You'll also explore how to integrate the Mobile Center SDK to measure user engagement and product health in the wild.
You will learn:
- How to build your apps automatically with every pull request
- How to run tests on more than 400 unique device configurations
- How to automatically distribute passing builds to beta testers
- How to monitor production apps for crashes and bugs to prioritize fixes
- How to collect mobile analytics and understand your users
- How to engage with your users by sending them targeted messages