Anyone can become a leader. The very best businesses know this, and they inspire their personnel to be leaders at all levels. The question is, what separates the great leaders from the rest? While there is no single leadership style that fits all leaders, I have found that there is a common set of principles that truly great leaders share. These principles are practical and straightforward, and they apply whether you are leading a team of a few, a department, or a battalion of soldiers. During this session with Jenn, participants will learn:
- It all starts with you: how to recognize their own leadership traits and decide what type of leader you want to be.
- Steps to get to know their team and develop personal relationships.
- Develop motivated, dedicated, and loyal teams through by creating and environment of trust.
You will learn:
- How to recognize your own leadership traits and decide what type of leader you want to be
- Steps to get to know your team and develop personal relationships
- How to develop motivated, dedicated, and loyal teams by creating and environment of trust