Delivering high quality software is a team sport, and managing that process can feel a little bit like herding cats. From process management to the mechanics of automation, you need to get people, processes, and tools working in harmony. Good Application Lifecycle Management practices can be challenging. Add to that the fact that the business demands more from your teams, and more quickly. As an industry, we need to evolve. DevOps is the hot buzzword these days, but what does that really mean and how do you bring it to your organization?
In this track, we've assembled a range of sessions to help you build higher-quality software to be delivered continuously to your business users. You'll find coverage of:
- Environment Creation with DevOps Provisioning Tools and Visual Studio
- Real-world Scrum with TFS & VSTS
- Effective agile software requirements
- Acceptance testing in Visual Studio 2015
- VSTS, DevOps, and the agile development team