Reliable Software, Inc.
Michael Stiefel, principal of Reliable Software, Inc. is a consultant on software architecture and development, and the alignment of information technology with business goals.
His current work involves:
* Distributed application development and implementation such as Software as a Service
* Software best practices in Microsoft .NET
* Technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Windows Communication Foundation, and SQL Server.
* Advising on IT strategy and planning, including budgeting, hiring, and growth management, including the appropriate use of Agile development
* Requirements analysis and project planning
He is currently a member of the OASIS Identity in the Cloud Technical Committee. As a member of an OASIS Technical Committee he helped develop a core SOA Reference Model and related Reference Architectures.
He was a Lecturer in the Aeronautics and Astronautics Department at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where his research and teaching focus was understanding how people build mental models in order to solve problems. As Adjunct faculty, Stiefel has taught graduate and undergraduate software engineering courses at Northeastern University and Framingham State University.
Michael Stiefel's education is from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, He is an active member of the IEEE Consultant's Network.